Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dreamy Pastel Bridal Dresses


Hello dear friends! It has been long time since I did not share wedding gowns with you all. I have been engaged in sharing some fashion tips for summer these days. However, as you can find in my profile that cathy loves fashion and romantic stuffs. So today I would share some wedding gowns with you all.

Actually, in the previous posts, I have shard about Pronovias & Zuhair Murad series. Today the dresses are not from one specific designer or band, rather they settled together for a common theme: pastel! I come across it on Brides and I can not help sharing with you all!

The pastel hue is just pretty and soft. Pink, peach, pale blue are for your choice. Besides the tulle material also contribute to tenderness of the dress. It is just so dreamy and the love for it is beyond words. Would you consider having a pastel dress instead of a traditional white one? Even if you do not want to break the traditional rule, and follow the main stream, it is okay to just enjoy the dreamy pastel shoot.

Pale peach tulle-and-tafefta ball gown by Peter Langner


Sherbet tulle ball gown by Lazaro


Shell crystal-embellished gown by Liancarlo, glacier taffeta mermaid gown by Alfred Angelo, and soft blush mermaid gown by Dennis Basso for Kleinfeld


 {Images via Brides; photos by Sandra Freij}

1 comment: