Monday, April 16, 2012

Leap year


I love movies especially the love movie that may touch me. And you know that, with the recommend of a friend I watched the movie leap year last night.

Starring by Amy Adams and Adam Scott, the movie tells us a beautiful love story and the incredibly beautiful natural scenery in Island. The heroine plans to proposal to her boyfriend who was taking an international medical conference under the encouragement of her father. However, because of the extreme weather, the plan had to land down during the middle way. Then the next journey was mixed with mess and sweet for the heroin Anna. After a lot of things happened, which guy will earn her love in the end? The boyfriend or the later man?

I would very much like to share two lines that I love very much in the movie.

In the wedding: “May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn't live a day without you. Cheers!”

And when anna and delcan sit together on the long bench: “When my 60 seconds came around i realized i had everything i ever wanted... but nothing i really needed. and i think what i need is here. and i came all this way to see if you maybe think so too. If you do, well... i don't really have plans past that, which is new for me. So, Declan O'Callhan and i should probably learn your middle name, here is my proposal; i propose we not make plans, i propose we give this thing a chance and let it work out how it works out. so what do you say, do you wanna not make plans with me?”

Let's have some beautiful pictures from the movie:)









No comments:

Post a Comment